General Laborers Needed for Offshore Work: $20/hr – $30/hr OT, 14/7 Rotation
What Leader Engineering is Hiring For:
Seeking General Laborers to work offshore in the Gulf Of Mexico for one of the top service companies in the Oil & Gas industry. $15.00/HR to $20.00/HR & $22.50/HR to $30.00/HR Overtime rate. Rotation is 14/7 rotation (2 weeks on 1 week off).
A Little Bit About Leader Engineering:
We aim to raise the standards of global energy recruitment through creating honest and informed partnerships underpinned by a knowledgeable, dedicated and supportive team.
Our aim is simple – to find you a position that you find challenging and rewarding; that matches your ambitions.
Careers with Leader Engineering:
INTELLIGENT RECRUITMENT. SIMPLIFIED. This statement underpins everything we do: finding world-class, qualified talent and providing an enhanced yet refined service. This may be a simple objective but in practice it is an incredibly complicated challenge. For over 10 years the Leader family has been committed to delivering this promise.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a TWIC card. All other certs required are covered by the client.
- This is an entry level position assisting the drillers/solids control hands in the operations.
- Previous oilfield experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to go through a criminal background check and drug and alcohol screenings before starting with our client.
- Solids Control experience is also preferred but not required.
- Reviews from Glassdoor.com
Summary of reviews found online for Leader Engineering:
Ready to get started?
Use the following 2 methods to learn more or to apply for the positions:
- View available jobs w/Lead Engineering Here
- View the Laborer Position Direct Here (Employer has listed this through Indeed)