Halliburton Colorado Hiring Event Aug 21st
About the Opportunity:
Don’t miss Halliburton’s Hiring Event Aug 21st in Fort Lupton, CO!
• Production Enhancement (Frac/Acid) Operators
• Cement Operators
• Mechanic Technicians
• Electronics Technicians
• CDL-A Sand Haulers
• CDL-A Mutli-Chem Delivery Drivers
• Fort Lupton, CO
• Windsor, CO (Sand Haulers)
• Eaton, CO (Delivery Drivers)
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Must have a valid drivers license & have a good driving record, must have a high school diploma or ged and be able to work on call, must pass all pre-employment testing including physical and drug & alcohol testing, must be 18 years of age or older, must be 21 years of age or older for cdl positions (operator assistants). Must pass pre-employment requirements (Physical/Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Background Check)
- Date: Wed Aug 21st
- Time: 10am-3pm , After each information session, qualified candidates will be interviewed
- Location: Adams County Government Center4430 S Adams County Pkwy, Brighton, Colorado 80601
- View the Facebook Events page here
- Register: All participants must apply at www.halliburton.com/careers
Search job requisitions by location and position / Must bring your resume and driver’s abstract.