Halliburton Colorado Hiring Event June 28th
About the Opportunity:
Don’t miss Halliburton’s Hiring Event June 28th in Colorado. Location hiring is Fort Lupton.
• Production Enhancement (Frac/Acid) Operators
• Wireline Operators
• Cement Operators
• Mechanic Technicians
• Electronics Technicians
• CDL-A Sand Haulers
• CDL-A Mutli-Chem Drivers
• Must have a valid driver’s license & good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age or older for Mechanic & Electronic Technician positions
• Must be 21 years of age or older for CDL positions (Operator Assistants)
• Must pass pre-employment requirements (Physical/Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Background Check)
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Must have a valid drivers license & have a good driving record, must have a high school diploma or ged and be able to work on call, must pass all pre-employment testing including physical and drug & alcohol testing, must be 18 years of age or older, must be 21 years of age or older for cdl positions (operator assistants).
- Date: Friday June 28th
- Time: 10am-3pm , After each information session, qualified candidates will be interviewed
- Location: Adams County Government Center4430 S Adams County Pkwy, Brighton, Colorado 80601
- View the Facebook Events page here
- Register: All participants must apply at www.halliburton.com/careers
Search job requisitions by location and position / Must bring your resume and driver’s abstract.