Halliburton Open Interviews All Positions Jan 15th
About the Opportunity:
Halliburton Open Interviews for all available positions in Zanesville, OH Jan 15th! Please note:
• Must have a valid driver’s license & good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be 21 years of age or older for DOT positions
• Must have Class A CDL for all Truck Driving Positions
• Must pass pre-employment testing (Physical/Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Background Check)
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Must have a valid drivers license & have a good driving record, must have a high school diploma or ged and be able to work on call, must pass all pre-employment testing including physical and drug & alcohol testing, must be 18 years of age or older, must be 21 years of age or older for cdl positions (operator assistants).
- Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Time: 3:00pm until 6:00pm
- Location: Zane State College Cambridge Campus
9900 Brick Church Road
Cambridge, OH 43725
- View the Facebook Events page here
- Register: All participants must apply at www.halliburton.com/careers
Search job requisitions by location and position / Must bring your resume and driver’s abstract.