Halliburton Wyoming Job Fair May 28th: Relocation Packages Available
About the Opportunity:
Don’t miss Halliburton’s Hiring Event May 28th in Rock Springs, WY. They’ll be hiring for their Cement Department including Operator Assistant Trainee, Operator Assistant II to Service Operator II, Pump Technician I-II, Bulk Material Operator I-II & more. This is for their Rock Springs location and relocation packages are available.
• Must have a valid driver’s license & good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work on call
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must pass pre-employment background, drug, alcohol, and physical testing
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Must have a valid drivers license & have a good driving record, must have a high school diploma or ged and be able to work on call, must pass all pre-employment testing including physical and drug & alcohol testing, must be 18 years of age or older, must be 21 years of age or older for cdl positions (operator assistants).
- Date: Tues, May 28, 2019
- Time: Information Sessions will begin at 10 am, 2pm and 4pm, Interviews will immediately follow
- Location: Rock Springs Workforce Center 2451 Foothill Blvd, White Mountain Mall, Suite 100, Rock Springs WY
- View the Facebook Events page here
- Register: All participants must apply at www.halliburton.com/careers
Search job requisitions by location and position / Must bring your resume and driver’s abstract.