What is RACS, LLC Hiring For:
RACS, LLC, Innovative Well Solutions – Western Colorado’s premier well drilling company, is currently seeking qualified candidates for Tool Pushers, Drillers, Hands, Pulling Units & Workover Rig Operators positions in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming. Competitive pay dependent on qualifications for all positions sought.
More About The Positions
Mandatory qualifications required:
- Valid Driver’s license WITH ability to be insured by the company.
- Clean Pre-Employment and follow-up random U/As.
Qualifications highly sought include:
- MSHA Mining Metal and Non-Metal Surface Miner Certifications
- Current Well Control Card
- Current H2S Card
- Class A CDL, hazmat an additional plus
- Experience in well work-overs
- Cementing, plugging, and well abandonment techniques
- Experience with top head drive, truck mounted rotary drill rigs and various downhole drilling techniques
- Experience in operating heavy equipment such as back-hoes, all-terrain forklifts and telehandlers, skid-steer loaders, water trucks, off-road military trucks, etc…
- Cutting, welding and fabrication of all types of pipe and metals.
A Little bit About RACS, LLC:
Based in Western Colorado at the foot of the Grand Mesa, Uncompaghre Plateau, West Elk and Ragged Mountains, RACS, LLC is located in the heart of one of the most beautiful areas to work and play in the entire country. Close proximity to world class trophy deer and elk hunting, Gold Medal Fishing, world-class snowmobiling, skiing/snowboarding and mountain biking, make this a perfect area to consider home on days off!
Ready to get started?
Use the following 2 methods to apply for positions w/RACS, LLC:
- Apply online at http://racsllc.com/employment/employment.html
- e-mail email@example.com for application packet and additional information.
RACS, LLC looks forward to hearing from YOU!